How do I create new email accounts?
One your account is created, you can add email accounts within the limit specified in your hosting package.
You can create email accounts using one of the two methods below:
Through your Client Area
- In your client area, go to Services > My Services
- Click on the hosting service you want to access
- Scroll down to see the Quick Create Email Account area
- Enter an email address and the desired password
- Click Create
- Access your cPanel (Show me how)
- Locate the Email section of your cPanel and Click on Email Accounts
- In the Add Email Account section, enter the desired email and password
- Specify a disk quota for this account or select Unlimited
- Click Create Account
Was this answer helpful?
How do I setup my email client to send/receive emails?
Once you've created your email accounts from the user area or the cPanel, you'll need to...